LKNU Parfumerie is seeking a wonderful team member to join our Melbourne boutique. We are Australia and the Asia Pacific region’s most independent, passionate and dedicated retailer and distributor of niche, indie and artisan perfumes.
Our ideal team member is…
- Passionate about indie and niche fragrances
- Charismatic, with an amazing personality and strong emotional intelligence
- Confident in their opinions, yet accepting and embracing of the views of others
- Organised, flexible and punctual
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
In return for your commitment and passion, LKNU offers:
- A position in a beautiful boutique located within Melbourne’s most prestigious shopping centre
- Ongoing training, and exposure to an incredible range of fragrances
- A relaxed approach to sales - we highly value customer experience over sales targets
- A nurturing and supportive work environment
- Access to Nez: the world’s leading fragrance publication
- Opportunities for advancement and career progression
Previous retail experience is not essential, but is favourable. Public speaking ability and confidence to appear in videos for our social media is a bonus.
Our boutique is located at Emporium Melbourne. Fulltime hours are expected to be 38 hours/week with some overtime needed for busy seasons.
If you believe you could be a great member of the LKNU team, please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and cover letter.
Successful candidates must have a clear police check.